- 1 (12 ounce) can semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs.
- Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla extract and baking soda.
- Stir in remaining morsels and nuts.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.