Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a quick family favorite the way my grandma always made it!! The secret is in the nacho cheese sauce. She always used the plain nacho cheese soup, so if you cant find the Fiesta style don't worry about it. She'd also use this real fat spaghetti type of noodle but i'm not sure what they're called. Sometimes I'll add a can of chili con carne topped with some pickled jalepenos for a super fast one bowl meal! So yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1 (11 ounce) cancampbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta til al dente; drain and return to burner on med-low.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a casserole dish and broil for 3 minutes or until the top is brown, bubbly and slightly crunchy at the edges.
Super tasty! I had a half can of the fiesta nacho cheese soup left from another recipe and this was the perfect way to use it! I used seriously sharp white cheddar and skipped the broiling step as it was just too hot to turn on the oven. Thanks for sharing!
This was cheesy & different. I like the fiesta nacho cheese soup in this. Thx for sharing:)
This was great !! A nice filling dinner. I added just a little more butter, but WOW loved the cheddar cheese taste. A real simple, great tasting meal.