Recipe by Southernchik
This is a great meal, it all comes together in approximately 30 minutes from start to finish. If you like Doritos, you'll love this dish.
Top Review by licked_cupcake
This creates a lot of food! You can feed a large family or gathering with this recipe. Very easy, and the results were tasty and satisfying for everyone. Picky eaters will eat this. We did what others in the comments have suggested, and used this as filling for tortillas, it was very good in a tortilla. Not necessary though, you can certainly eat it as-is.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed
- 1 cup shredded cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes. Saute' chicken until done.
- Mix all canned ingredients together. Set aside.
- Place crushed Doritos in the bottom of casserole dish.
- When chicken is cooked, add it to soup mixture, mix well.
- Scoop chicken/soup mixture onto chips, spread it evenly. If desired top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.