Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
My friend from work gave me this recipe and it was not only SO easy, but absolutely delicious! Thanks V!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- Put all ingredients in the crock-pot, in the same order listed. (It is very important to put the chicken on bottom since it takes the longest to cook.)
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When ready to serve, slowly stir the chicken from the bottom.
- It tastes fabulous plain or you can top with dollop of sour cream and crunched up tortilla chips. Yummy!