Recipe by Laurel G
I made this for my hungry toddler in a pinch. I combined a couple of recipe ideas when I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. This is similar to the boxed mac & cheese dishes.
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese (or store brand)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (pre-cooked or left-over makes it faster)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta & drain (if you haven't already).
- In a large pot, combine milk and cheeses.
- Cook over low heat until cheeses are melted and sauce is well blended.
- Dump cooked pasta into the pot with the cheese sauce and stir together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Watch the kiddies gobble it all up!