Laurel G's Note:
I made this for my hungry toddler in a pinch. I combined a couple of recipe ideas when I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. This is similar to the boxed mac & cheese dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta & drain (if you haven't already).
- 2In a large pot, combine milk and cheeses.
- 3Cook over low heat until cheeses are melted and sauce is well blended.
- 4Dump cooked pasta into the pot with the cheese sauce and stir together.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Watch the kiddies gobble it all up!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Snack-Time Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 499.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g