Creamy Easy Crockpot Mac & Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Perfect for get togethers or making a big batch for your familly. None of us are huge homemade mac lovers, but this is awesome.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 16 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups shredded cheese, reserving 1 c. for the topping (I love the Philly "touch of Philly" kind, it melts great. I use 1 bag of the cheddar blend and 1 bag)
- Melt the margarine; mix the rest of the ingredients in with the melted margarine. Toss well with cooked macaroni. Put in crockpot and put reserved cheese on top. Cook on low for 4 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION