michelle strange's Note:
This is an easy, smooth recipe, it'll melt in your mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x9x2" pan with foil, then spray with butter nonstick cooking spray (Makes for easy clean up).
- 2Heat sugar, butter,milk and marshmallow creme in heavy 3 quart saucepan over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- 3Add Chips and vanilla, stirring until chips are melted.
- 4Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- 5Pull foil out, and cut pieces into 1" squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 6For creamier fudge, let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- 7Recipe may be doubled using 4 quart saucepan, boiling mixture for 6 minutes. Spread into 2 prepared pans.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Peanut Butter--Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g