Prep 6 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is an easy, smooth recipe, it'll melt in your mouth!
Make and share this Easy Creamy Peanut Butter--Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (less than a full can)
- 6 1⁄2-7 ounces marshmallow creme (depending on which jar you use)
- 3 cups nestle milk chocolate or 3 cups reese's peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9x9x2" pan with foil, then spray with butter nonstick cooking spray (Makes for easy clean up).
- Heat sugar, butter,milk and marshmallow creme in heavy 3 quart saucepan over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add Chips and vanilla, stirring until chips are melted.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Pull foil out, and cut pieces into 1" squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- For creamier fudge, let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- Recipe may be doubled using 4 quart saucepan, boiling mixture for 6 minutes. Spread into 2 prepared pans.