**Tania **'s Note:
Great easy pasta, kiunda like a carbonara with a few differences. You can choose whateva pasta you want to have it with. I would really like to put a few herbs in there but not sure what will go. please help if you have any suggestions. Thanks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pan med temp with oil, add garlic and onion till browned (2 mins approx).
- 2Add chicken and bacon cook till browned (5 mins approx).
- 3Pour in liquid stock simmer till reduced.
- 4Add mushrooms.
- 5Add half cream and half cheese stir till cheese has melted contiune adding cream and cheese till they are all in there. Keep simmering till the sauce has slightly thicken.
- 6You can either pour pasta in and fold through the sauce then serve or pour sauce over served pasta, choice is yours.
- 7Finish off with a bit of pamersan.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Chicken & Bacon Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.3
- Calories from Fat 534
- Total Fat 59.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 216.2 mg
- Sodium 401.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g