Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great easy pasta, kiunda like a carbonara with a few differences. You can choose whateva pasta you want to have it with. I would really like to put a few herbs in there but not sure what will go. please help if you have any suggestions. Thanks
- Heat pan med temp with oil, add garlic and onion till browned (2 mins approx).
- Add chicken and bacon cook till browned (5 mins approx).
- Pour in liquid stock simmer till reduced.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add half cream and half cheese stir till cheese has melted contiune adding cream and cheese till they are all in there. Keep simmering till the sauce has slightly thicken.
- You can either pour pasta in and fold through the sauce then serve or pour sauce over served pasta, choice is yours.
- Finish off with a bit of pamersan.