1/1 Photo of Easy Cracker Jacks
1 hr 25 mins
Here is a great recipe I got from my sister, every time her daughter was to bring some for me to try she ate them all before she got to me! These are great and addicting, so be for warned!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large roasting pan very well with oil and set aside.
- 2In a large pan combine butter and Karo; add brown sugar when butter has melted. Stir well and bring to a boil. Once boiling starts set timer to 10 minutes.
- 3Pop all 5 bags of popcorn (I use lite) and pour into a very large bowl sprayed with oil ( I use a small deep tote).
- 4When sugar mixture is ready remove from heat and add vanilla, mix well then add soda and mix well.
- 5Pour mixture over popcorn and mix very well with a large wooden spoon (mixture will be very hot so be careful not to get on hands). Pour popcorn into the roasting pan and bake at 250°F for one hour.
- 6Pour cooked popcorn back into the deep tote and break up carefully with the wooden spoon. Continue to break up with the wooden spoon as the corn cools keep in a large sealed baggie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cracker Jacks
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g