Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one of those recipes, quick and easy using refrigerated tubes of bread. This one is yummy!
Make and share this Easy Coconut Pecan Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup ready made coconut pecan frosting, the type used for german chocolate cake, canned works great
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9 inch round cake pan.
- Spread frosting over bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Remove dough from can and separate into 8 coils.
- DO NOT UNROLL STICKS.
- In shallow dish (I use a paper plate) mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each coil in sugar.
- Arrange each coil over frosting.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
- Cool 1 minute, then invert on serving plate.