Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one of those recipes, quick and easy using refrigerated tubes of bread. This one is yummy!
- 2⁄3 cup ready made coconut pecan frosting, the type used for german chocolate cake, canned works great
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9 inch round cake pan.
- Spread frosting over bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Remove dough from can and separate into 8 coils.
- DO NOT UNROLL STICKS.
- In shallow dish (I use a paper plate) mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each coil in sugar.
- Arrange each coil over frosting.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
- Cool 1 minute, then invert on serving plate.