Easy Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
- Roll dough out to an 18x8 inch rectangle on a floured surface.
- Brush dough with 2 Tbs. melted butter.
- Combine brown sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon and raisins. Sprinkle over dough leaving 1/2 inch border on sides.
- Roll up long side of dough jelly roll fashion. Pinch seam to seal.
- Cut dough into 12 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Brush a round baking pan with remaining butter. Place rolls cut side down in pan. Let rise in warm place till doubled, 45 minutes.
- Bake 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Immeadiately turn onto serving platter.
- Combine powdered sugar and cinnamon, add just enough milk to make a thick glaze. Drizzle over rolls.