1/1 Photo of Easy Christmas Mint Oreo Cookie Bark
This will work well using any flavored Oreo cookie but the holidays I suggest to use the mint it will give the bark a lovely green color and a great flavor --- I have stated the nuts as optional you may add them in or omit ---servings is only estimated
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with wax paper then spray generously with paper with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl break HALF of the cookies into coarse pieces then mix in 1/2 cup nuts (if using).
- 3Place 1 package of the white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl then melt in the microwave; remove then immediately then fold into the broken cookie pieces.
- 4Quickly pour/spread the mixture into one end of the jelly-roll sheet.
- 5REPEAT the process using the remaining cookies, white chocolate and nuts, then spread the mixture onto the other half of the jelly-roll sheet.
- 6Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- 7Remove the bark and carefully peel off the way paper.
- 8Store in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Christmas Mint Oreo Cookie Bark
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 23.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies