Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Moist and delicious chocolate loaf
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (one stick)
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled and grated
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325'F.
- Melt stick of butter then add sugar and blend well with a fork.
- To sugar mixture add eggs, vanilla, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate, larger bowl combine sugar and egg mixture with zucchini along with milk and flour. Blend well.
- Pour into greased loaf pans. Sprinkle top of each with 1/2 c of chocolate chips before putting into oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes.