Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Simple and VERY GOOD! note:cooking time= refrigerating overnight
- 12 ounces graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container milk chocolate frosting
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers.
- In large bowl,mix together pudding and 3 cups of milk.
- Beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of milk with chocolate frosting.
- Spread evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
I LOVE this recipe! My mother-in-law made it once and I was hooked! I will do the frosting if I'm in a hurry, but normally will melt 3 T of butter, add 3 T cocoa powder and 1.5 T powdered sugar to make my own chocolate topping for it.
Easy and delicious!
This is the easiest, best tasting dessert. I make it quite frequently as my family LOVES it. I have made this as a layered dessert by crushing the graham crackers and drizzling the chocolate over them, then adding the pudding mixture and repeating. I like the recipe for chocolate that is on the side of the Hershey's unsweetened powdered chocolate. You can make this recipe very lowfat, also, by using sugar-free pudding and cool whip and reduced fat graham crackers. I also use Splenda to sweeten my chocolate. Yummy!