Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Simple and VERY GOOD! note:cooking time= refrigerating overnight
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Eclair Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers.
- In large bowl,mix together pudding and 3 cups of milk.
- Beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of milk with chocolate frosting.
- Spread evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Easy and delicious!
This is the easiest, best tasting dessert. I make it quite frequently as my family LOVES it. I have made this as a layered dessert by crushing the graham crackers and drizzling the chocolate over them, then adding the pudding mixture and repeating. I like the recipe for chocolate that is on the side of the Hershey's unsweetened powdered chocolate. You can make this recipe very lowfat, also, by using sugar-free pudding and cool whip and reduced fat graham crackers. I also use Splenda to sweeten my chocolate. Yummy!
I wish I could have given this more stars as it tasted pretty good. I wasn't crazy about the graham cracker part. I thought maybe it would firm up like a graham cracker pie crust but instead stayed loose and kind of just mixed around. If I make again I think I will try to make the graham cracker part more like a crust but not sure how to put on the second layer without it being real tricky. I used homemade whip topping Whipped Cream Topping and Amanda milk chocolate frosting Amanda Milk Chocolate Frosting (little stiff on this one).