24 hrs 15 mins
Chef ~Eileen~'s Note:
Simple and VERY GOOD! note:cooking time= refrigerating overnight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers.
- 3In large bowl,mix together pudding and 3 cups of milk.
- 4Beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- 5Fold in whipped topping.
- 6Spread evenly over graham crackers.
- 7Add another layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture.
- 8Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of milk with chocolate frosting.
- 9Spread evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- 10Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Eclair Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 713.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 62.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g