Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very very weird way of making chocolate chip cookies but it does work. No one will believe how you got the end results a good chocolate chip cookie
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not low fat, no I am not kidding about using mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat mayonnaise and frosting together until well mixed.
- Gradually beat in flour and chocolate morsels.
- Measure 1 level teaspoon of batter and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Remove from cookie sheets and place on paper towels.
I didn't like the after taste of mayonaise it left in my mouth. they were easy to throw togethere though.