1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Lynn in MA's Note:
With the help of a cake mix, these bars are put together in a snap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- 2In mixer bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the water, eggs, oil and vanilla extract; mix well. Add in the cake mix and mix well. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips. Spread evenly into prepare pan.
- 3Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until edges are golden and toothpick tests clean in middle.
- 4Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light brown sugar