This is o simple and soo good. I remember me and my roomies lived off of this at spring break at Padre Island cause we spent all our money on booze!!
- 8 ounces brick Velveeta Mexican cheese (the small brick, any flavor would do, but Mexican is awesome)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chili (with or without beans is fine, your preference)
- Slice up Velveeta brick into chunks in a big microwave safe bowl. Pour can of chili over it.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stir. Microwave 2 more minutes and stir.
- Velveeta should be completely melted by now, but if not microwave 1 more minute and stir.
- Dip tortilla chips into it, or we like plain Ruffles, too. Or I have dipped just tortillas in it, too. Enjoy!
Absolutely delicious!!! Always pleases the crowd. Make sure to loosely COVER the dish with a moist paper towel, paper plate or a microwave cover to avoid a REALLY bad clean-up.
We really did enjoy this. It was quick and easy. Thanks for posting.
Very good dip! Just the right amount of spicey flavor. I made this for Mexican night and served it with white corn tortilla chips. This simple recipe goes into the keeper file. Thanks!!!