Recipe by Jessica K
This is o simple and soo good. I remember me and my roomies lived off of this at spring break at Padre Island cause we spent all our money on booze!!
Top Review by Logan's Mommy
Absolutely delicious!!! Always pleases the crowd. Make sure to loosely COVER the dish with a moist paper towel, paper plate or a microwave cover to avoid a REALLY bad clean-up.
- 8 ounces brick Velveeta Mexican cheese (the small brick, any flavor would do, but Mexican is awesome)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chili (with or without beans is fine, your preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice up Velveeta brick into chunks in a big microwave safe bowl. Pour can of chili over it.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stir. Microwave 2 more minutes and stir.
- Velveeta should be completely melted by now, but if not microwave 1 more minute and stir.
- Dip tortilla chips into it, or we like plain Ruffles, too. Or I have dipped just tortillas in it, too. Enjoy!