Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
If you like chili and are on a low-carb. diet, this is a good recipe. I put the chili in plastic bowls and freeze it.
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 3 onions
- 2 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 3 ounces chili powder
- shredded cheese
- Put hamburger in a large pot with chopped onions and garlic. Cook on high until hamburger is brown.
- Pour off grease.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 1 1/2 hours on low.
- Serve with shredded cheese on top.