Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are not fancy, restaurant style chilaquiles. These are easy, to make, on a busy morning!! Hope you like them!!
- 5 corn tortillas
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons oil
- queso Cotija cheese
- chicken bouillon
- mexican sour cream
- Heat up the oil in a skillet. Cut the tortillas into medium size pieces, either triangle shaped or whatever shape you fancy, and fry in the oil.
- When tortillas are almost fried (or hard), add the green onions and continue to cook.
- Add the bouillon, stirring the tortillas, and add the tomato sauce, stirring until everything is covered with the sauce (you might need the whole can).
- Crumble the cheese on top, turn off the heat and cover the skillet for about 1-2 minutes.
- To serve, add some of the cream on top.
- ** If you don't have Mexican cream at your local market, you can use regular sour cream, it tastes good, too!