1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Satay
Great for kids and parties! I use chicken tenders rather than preparing the breasts. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 15 wooden skewers in water.
- 2In a large plastic bag, combine all ingredients and toss to coat.
- 3Close bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, discard remaining marinade.
- 5Thread chicken strips onto skewers, threading back and forth.
- 6Grill or broil chicken until no longer pink.
- 7Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Satay
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 591.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 21.3 g