1/3 Photos of Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich
hannahs dad's Note:
While I normally like using all fresh ingredients, sometimes it's just not feasible. I like to keep comfort foods simple and this is no exception.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can of white chunk chicken breasts, in water
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium vidalia onion, chopped finely
- nice crusty bread
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce, for each sandwich
i eyeball the rest
- 1Drain chicken very well and empty into mixing bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and mix well with a fork shredding chicken as you do so.
- 3Place in fridge to chill and let flavors disperse, think 30-60 minutes. Spread on your favorite bread with some romaine lettuce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 277.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: