Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great to whip up for superbowl or any other party. Serve with sour cream and your favorite salsa on the side.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 cups pre cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons diced green chilies (in the can )
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place the tortillas on a large saute pan.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, 1 cup chicken, 1 tbsp green chili and 1/2 tbsp cilantro to each tortilla.
- Cook over med heat until the cheese is melted, fold the tortilla over, remove from the heat and cut into quarters.