Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this on a cooking show years ago and I passed it along to my mother, she hasn't made rolled dumplings since. I prefer the rolled to these, but this are good when you're in a hurry.
- Boil chicken pieces until tender. Reserve the liquid that the chicken was cooked inches.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken. Put back in broth.
- Add 1/2 stick butter or margarine along with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tortillas in one inch strips and put aside. Heat the broth until it boils.
- Add the tortillas to the boiling broth. Boil for about 10 minutes. Don't stir too much your tortillas will turn to mush and stick together. Do not boil too fast.