Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a co-workers mom. My family loves it! It is so quick and easy! Can use left over turkey (after Holidays)!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 pint) container sour cream
- 2 packages Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- Boil Chicken in water with salt and pepper.
- Cool and cut into bite size piece.
- Mix Soup and Sour Cream and stir in chicken pieces.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Mix together crackers and butter and place on top of cream chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350* for about 30 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- Serve with egg noodles or rice.
- I use the chicken stock to cook rice in for extra flavor.
Very good and easy to make. I added peas and corn to this recipe and it was like a pot pie.
So very easy..This is super great..I did not add any Veggies. But loved your idea about the noodles. I did just that cooked the noodles in some chicken stock. This is very good. Thank You. Hugs
The last time I made this, I added 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies and it was wonderful!! Enjoy!!