Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken casserole with crackers instead of bread! You can add some peas or broccoli to the mixture to make it better!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) box Ritz crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- .Preheat oven to 350.
- Put chicken in a pot of water, add salt, pepper, and one tablespoon of butter.
- Bring chicken to boil and heat until chicken is done. (Usually I wait until the chicken falls off the fork.).
- Mix both cans of cream of chicken and the sour cream in a bowl.
- Shread chicken and put in baking dish.
- Pour the sour cream mixture on top, spread throughout.
- Crumble as many crackers as you like on top of that and pour the three tablespoons of butter on top. (Melted butter, of course.).
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.
This was amazing! My kids loved it, my husband loved it, and his co-workers loved it. I WILL be making this again.