Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Easy One Dish Meals Serves 4
Make and share this Easy Chicken and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml converted rice
- 283.49 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 78.07 ml dry sherry
- 158.51 ml water
- 453.59 g frozen vegetables
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 0.52 ml Worcestershire sauce
- In large skillet, combine rice, soup, sherry, water and frozen vegetables. Heat to boiling.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice. Sprinkle each chicken breast with a few drops of Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Remove cover and stir rice mixture around chicken. Continue cooking 15 minutes or until rice is tender.