- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 177.44 ml white wine, optional
- 400 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml light sour cream
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large heavy based saucepan.
- Add onion and celery and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and cook a further minute.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add wine, if using, and mushrooms.
- Cook a further couple of minutes.
- Add soup and sour cream and season with pepper (check for salt, often the soup contains a fair amount).
- Cook until warmed through.
- Stir through parsley and serve with rice, risoni or pasta.