- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 3⁄4 cup white wine, optional
- 400 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large heavy based saucepan.
- Add onion and celery and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and cook a further minute.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add wine, if using, and mushrooms.
- Cook a further couple of minutes.
- Add soup and sour cream and season with pepper (check for salt, often the soup contains a fair amount).
- Cook until warmed through.
- Stir through parsley and serve with rice, risoni or pasta.