- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup or 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 44.37 ml flour
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 283.49 g packagefrozen peas and pearl onions, thawed and well drained
- 29.58 ml pimiento, chopped and drained
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml celery salt, optional
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Using a medium bowl, stir soup, flour and pepper until blended.
- Pour over chicken but DO NOT STIR.
- Cover and cook on Medium for 2 and 1/2 hours or on LOW for 5 to 5 and 1/2 hours or until chicken is very tender.
- Stir in peas and onions, pimiento, paprika celery salt, if desired and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice or in patty shells.
- Serve with fresh fruit.