Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
It really doesn't get any easier than this. Flavor can be changed up by changing the salad dressing. (Not sure of the source of this one, but I love the simplicity.)
- 4 chicken legs, and thigh quarters skinned
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Pour Italian dressing over chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake another 30 minutes or until done, basting with dressing if desired.
This was ok for us. It didn't permeate the chicken so I guess you need to marinate beforehand.
I do this all the time with bone in chicken breasts. I marinate them overnight though for more flavor. My husband loves it and so do the kids.