Recipe by Tarynne
If you are a cheesaholic like my husband you will love this recipe.
Top Review by ceashel
We didn't have a pan large enough to hold all the ingredients so ended up browning the chicken and then putting everything into a baking dish and putting in the oven to finish cooking. The sauce ended up a little watery, but I think I could have added the rice and set the whole thing to bake as a cassarole. Had very good flavor and was easy to make.
- 6 chicken breast halves (4 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken breasts in oil on both sides.
- Mix together cream of broccoli soup and milk.
- Pour over browned chickened breasts.
- Cook 5- 10 minutes until chicken is done.
- Add 1 cup of cheese to chicken and stir into sauce.
- Serve Chicken breast with sauce over cooked rice and top with leftover cheese.