Not sure that you can get easier then this... and ohhhh so good. This is a great menu to make as a family and have the kids help. :) Chris, you can do this one!! <-- My Baby Boy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, plus additional
- fresh basil, for garnish
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, basil, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Place 1 rounded teaspoon of filling in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- 3Brush the edges of a wonton wrapper lightly with water.
- 4Fold the wrapper in half, making sure all the filling remains inside.
- 5Seal the edges by pinching.
- 6Continue with the remaining filling and wrappers.
- 7Add salt to large pot of boiling water.
- 8Gently add the ravioli, and cook for about 3 minutes, or until tender, stirring gently.
- 9Meanwhile, in a small pot over low heat, cook the tomato sauce.
- 10Using a large slotted spoon, place the ravioli into 4 individual bowls.
- 11Pour the sauce over each serving, and garnish with the additional basil.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheese Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 1771.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese