Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese ball is so simple and delicious, we love it at holidays and family gatherings.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine cream cheese, onions, season salt and pineapple.
- Roll in chopped pecans to form a ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Makes 2 cheese balls.
- Serve with crackers.
It was wonderful! My mom wanted an appitizer today before the thanksgiving feast and i looked on this website under thanksgiving and boom here was your recipe and everything i had in the pantry and refrigerator. Thank you so much!
This is not only easy, but delicious!!!! Great taste and texture with very few ingredients and very little work. Thanks lil ladybug!!!