Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
I found a recipe online, but changed a few things to cut the prep time in more than half, and make everything a whole lot easier...and, so yummy, I had to post
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces carrot baby food
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon light pancake syrup
- Combine oats, milk, water, and baby food in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stir.
- Add vanilla and brown sugar, stir.
- Mix greek yogurt and pancake syrup together then stir into oatmeal.