Recipe by carolinafan
Can be made in advance and frozen up to three months. Layer bars between waxed paper in an airtight container or freezer bag.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 3⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange slices in bottom of sprayed pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly to form crust.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile in glass measuring cup, combine caramel topping and flour; blend until smooth.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle partially baked crust with pecans, coconut and chocolate chips. Drizzle with caramel mixture.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is bubbly.
- Cool 1 1/2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Cut into bars.