Recipe by FLA Coupon Mom
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a quick & easy version of a classic recipe my family has made on the grill for years. Perfect with any meal. Friends often request this dish. Simply Potatoes is an awesome time saver and there is NO CLEAN UP required afterwards!
- 2 (20 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open both bags of Simply Potatoes and pour onto aluminum foil.
- Dot with slices of butter.
- Fold aluminum foil up around potatoes and pour Worcestershire sauce and chicken broth over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Seal edges of aluminum foil and grill covered on medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes. (This meal can also be made in the oven, but is not quite as tasty without the grilled flavor. Bake at 350 degrees in the oven for about 45 minutes.).