Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe online and kind of tweeked it a little. I suggest that you use fresh thyme & oregano since it tastes way better but you can still use italian seasoning if that is what you have.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 3 cloves of minced garlic (I use the kind in a jar = 3 Tblsp)
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
- NOTE: Try to cut up the stewed tomato's that are in the can, they have a tendency to be bigger portions and this sauce taste so good with a little bit of real tomato in the bite!
Very tasty simple recipe! I did make some slight alterations after tasting it as it was written. I felt it needed a bit of salt, and a little bit of sugar to enhance the flavors. Thanks so much for posting I would make this again with my slight changes. Made for Spring PAC 2012