Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you love buffalo chicken but don't love all the calories! Ready made brown rice can be found at Trader Joe's in vacuum sealed packages.
- Pour brown rice into medium size casserole dish.
- Trim and rinse chicken breasts. Lay on top of rice.
- Drizzle chicken with hot sauce then ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 for about 1 hour. Remove cover for last 15 minutes for crispier topping.
- Let cool and serve celery stalks on side with some dip.
This recipe was delicious! But you must use cooked rice!! The rice doesn't really cook because there isn't any liquid for it to draw from. All in all a delicious meal!
Oh man, was this too easy and delish! I used four chicken breast since there are three of us and I wanted lunch for hubby to take to work next day. We all loved it! I did saute some celery, green pepper and onions in a little butter to add to the brown rice and it was wonderful. Thanks for posting.