Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love buffalo chicken but don't love all the calories! Ready made brown rice can be found at Trader Joe's in vacuum sealed packages.
- Pour brown rice into medium size casserole dish.
- Trim and rinse chicken breasts. Lay on top of rice.
- Drizzle chicken with hot sauce then ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 for about 1 hour. Remove cover for last 15 minutes for crispier topping.
- Let cool and serve celery stalks on side with some dip.