Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Take a regular jar of spaghetti sauce and add depth and flavor with a beef bouillon cube. And since you only use 1/2 the jar of sauce, save the other half for later in the week. So easy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 0.5 (26 ounce) jarof your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- Brown beef well in a medium sized pan.
- When you think it is browned long enough on one side,stop, wait another minute or 2, and then stir and break up the meat (adds flavor).
- After beef is browned, drain grease.
- Add all other ingredients, and heat to boil, then reduce heat to low simmer.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.