Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This version of Bread Pudding is a combination of a couple of recipes I found, tried but didn't particulary like. I combined what I liked from each recipe to come up with this one. Enjoy and please let me know what you think.
- 1 loaf regular sized bread (Approx. 16 slices)
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- Cut or tear entire loaf of bread into little chunks.
- Place bread chunks into a 16X9 Casserole dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Take out and cool for approximatly 30 minutes.
- The pudding will thicken as it cools.