Recipe by Sydney Mike
Although the original of this recipe was found in the Taste of Home Summer Appetizers, 2009, it has been tweaked a bit for our personal tastes. Preparation time does not include chilling the mixed dip. Apparently the website doesn't recognize it, but I DO use Hormel Real Bacon PIECES in this recipe, not bacon bits! There is a difference!
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup hormel real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced small