Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Although the original of this recipe was found in the Taste of Home Summer Appetizers, 2009, it has been tweaked a bit for our personal tastes. Preparation time does not include chilling the mixed dip. Apparently the website doesn't recognize it, but I DO use Hormel Real Bacon PIECES in this recipe, not bacon bits! There is a difference!
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup hormel real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced small
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the sour cream & mayonnaise.
- Add cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bacon & celery & mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving with a variety of crackers and/or large corn scoops.
Wonderful! I made exactly as directed using real bacon and it is very good. A great snack for my family. Thanks for sharing.