Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy salsa recipe, tastes just like the salsa they serve with chips at a Mexican restaurant! Mmmmm...GOOD!
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1⁄2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2-1 jalapeno, seeded or not, depends on how spicy you like it
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- Put all the ingredients in the base of a food processor or good blender and pulse to combine for 30 seconds or so until all the ingredients are finely chopped and salsa is desired consistency.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Serve with chips or over tacos.