Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this online and have no idea how many servings it makes. Any berry can be used. Enjoy!(Time does not include preparation of berries.)
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a bowl. Allow to sit for 20 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Combine pectin and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir the pectin into the strawberry-sugar
- mixture; continue stirring for 3 minutes.
- Pour into wide-mouth freezer jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
- Adjust caps and let stand until set, but no more than 24 hours.
- Makes about 5 half pints.