Recipe by Lou
Found this online and have no idea how many servings it makes. Any berry can be used. Enjoy!(Time does not include preparation of berries.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a bowl. Allow to sit for 20 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Combine pectin and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir the pectin into the strawberry-sugar
- mixture; continue stirring for 3 minutes.
- Pour into wide-mouth freezer jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
- Adjust caps and let stand until set, but no more than 24 hours.
- Makes about 5 half pints.