1/1 Photo of Easy Beef-N-Cheese Pie
This easy to make pie gets it's extra richness from a custard made with eggs and mayonnaise. Pure comfort food! I like to serve this with mashed potatoes and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef and onion til done. Drain grease.
- 2Stir in mushrooms and cheese.
- 3Pour hot mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- 4In bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- 5Beat til smooth.
- 6Pour over beef mixture in pie shell.
- 7Flute edges.
- 8Bake in 350º oven for 35 minutes til golden brown and puffy.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 106-8 servings.
- 11Cooked, crumbled bacon is a nice addition to this, too.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef-N-Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.8
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 195.7 mg
- Sodium 881.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 26.8 g