Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
Try it Please!
- 1 (1 lb) canvan camp's pork and beans
- 4 pieces chicken (thighs, breasts, or legs)
- 1⁄4 cup stokely's finest tomato catsup
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Place Pork and Beans in a 2 quart casserole.
- Top with chicken.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken and beans.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
My new favorite way to make chicken! Very easy and very good. I substituted garlic powder for the onion (didn't have it) and it was great.
Well I wanted to make this and I didn't have any chicken...so I used pork chops. I did add green pepper, a couple cloves garlic, minced and used real onion. Will definitely make again! May even try it with the chicken!
This was just ok for us. The sauce was really potent and there was a bit too much of it. It wasn't quite a casserole consistency either. It is definitely a fast and easy recipe though! Thank you for giving us something new to try.