Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, anytime meatballs.
Make and share this Easy Baked Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces lean pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb (3 slices wheat bread)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into balls (will make about 28).
- Place on baking sheet fitted with cooling racks.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
If this ain't good, there ain't a cow in Texas. And I continue to keep saying the stupidest things I can think of at the nearest opportunity. 5 Stars.
Maybe it was the sausage I used, but I found it salty. I didn't have time for meatballs, so I made it into a loaf and it was dry. It was easy, but I wouldn't make it again.