Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
The prep time for this is SO quick and the results are SO good - everyone loves this one. One variation I've discovered is to use a can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom & Onion soup - it adds a really great flavor.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 3⁄8 ounces cans water
- Mix Stove Top stuffing per package directions.
- Pat into mound in baking/ casserole dish.
- Place chicken breasts over stuffing.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Blend mushroom soup and water and pour over all.
- Cover and bake at 325 for approximatley 1 hour.
Chicken was very tasty, but one complaint, the soup turned out runny.
This had a very good taste and the chicken was nice and moist. I think I may have put in just a bit too much water because I just eyeballed the water in the can and it came out a little runny, but it didn't really bother the taste any. I had to cook mine for about 75 minutes to get the chicken done but that's no problem.Next time I'll probably toss in some garlic to add some extra flavor but I'll make it again. Simple and quick. Thanks.