1/1 Photo of Easy Baked Cheddar Mushroom Potato Slices
1 hr 5 mins
This is an easy, good recipe as an alternative to traditional scalloped potato recipes. It keeps well several days in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix soup, pepper, and paprika.
- 2Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
- 3Grease a 2 quart oblong baking dish.
- 4Arrange potatoes in overlapping rows in the baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until potatoes become tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Cheddar Mushroom Potato Slices
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 482.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g