- 6 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped
- powdered sugar (for rolling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and 3 teaspoons confectioners sugar.
- Blend in vanilla, flour and salt.
- Add walnuts and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place 3 balls onto a well greased Easy-Bake pan and flatten slightly.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- When cool, roll in powdered sugar.
- Makes 10 to 12 cookies.