Easy-Bake Oven Thumbprint Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Use your favorite jelly for the filling.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- jelly (for filling)
- Stir together powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, water and flour until the flour disappears.
- Roll the dough between your fingers and make 12 small balls, 1/2 inch each.
- Place a few balls at a time on an ungreased sheet or pan with space between them.
- Press your thumb into the middle of each ball to make a thumb print.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, then remove.
- Repeat until all the cookies are baked. When the cookies are cool, fill each thumb print with jelly.
- Makes 12 cookies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION